Saturday, July 17, 2004

Welcome





"The Story Teller"


Welcome to my blog. I don't really know where to start since I don't know who will be reading this... It is kind of a strange thing for me to post my personal thoughts and experiences on the Internet. It is somewhat out of my character to open myself up for any ol' person to take a look without knowing who they are so I can either interpret or request a response.

That being said, my intent is to simply record the facts of the funny and/or bizarre things that happen to me. If you know me, then you know that I am a magnet for weirdoes. These weirdoes will serve as the inspiration for story-time.

I hope that you will feel free to comment or request story-time topics if you so desire. Otherwise, enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home